There’s only a few weeks left until the new year, which means you are probably already beginning to start of list of resolutions for 2015. From eating healthier to getting organized, there’s a myriad of resolutions to choose from. A great resolution for any crocheter is to slim down that yarn stash. Between Christmas gifts for friends and family and decorations, there’s sure to be even more yarn scarps left built up after the holiday season than crochet lovers typically have.
To help you accomplish your new years resolution, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns has gathered up a few patterns to come to your aid. From crochet granny squares to full crochet blanket patterns, there are plenty of crochet patterns to choose from, each more fun than the next. Just because you’re using up scraps doesn’t meant you can’t make something useful and pretty. These crochet afghans prove that! From the colorful masterpiece the Happy Harlequin Crochet Afghan, to a unique new stitch like the Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern, we’ve got something for everyone.
- Happy Harlequin Crochet Afghan – One of the most stunning crochet afghan patterns around!
- Prince Protea Crochet Granny Square
- Lazy Waves Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Contemporary Stash-Blocks Throw
- Oversized Cross-Stitch Inspired Afghan – Such a cool way to use up those scraps!
- 5 Color Log Cabin Granny
- 10 Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Vintage Wobble Afghan
- Scrap Happy Quilter’s Afghan – Patchwork perfection!
- Stashbuster Star Burst Crochet Granny Square
- Rainbowghan Crochet Pattern
- The Amazing Technicolor Crochet Afghan – Easy as pie, you’re going to love this simple crochet blanket.
- Odds & Ends Afghan
- Stashbuster Granny Square Afghan
- Dream Catcher Crochet Granny Square – A very unique pattern! Once you’ve made a few, join them together to create an entire crochet afghan.
- Double Cross Scrapghan
- Stash-Busting Sunflower Square – Perfect for summer time!
What is your new years resolution?
- 11 Stashbusting Crochet Afghan Patterns to Make Room for New Yarn - December 23, 2017
- Free Red Heart Crochet Afghan Pattern: Rainbow Blanket - March 7, 2016
- 10 Cozy Crochet Afghan Patterns for October - October 12, 2015