Crescent rolls are an amazing comfort food – all flaky and sweet. They’re even better when paired with creamy, savory ingredients. That’s what makes crescent roll casserole recipes great family meals in the winter. When you get home and want to make a satisfying meal, you can rely on crescent roll recipes as a quick and easy option.
The most classic crescent roll casserole recipe is the Italian Crescent Casserole – if you’re only going to make one, make that one. Not only is it savory and delicious, it’s cheap! Crescent casserole recipes typically only have a handful of ingredients, and crescent roll dough runs about $2-4, which is perfect for feeding your family on a budget.
Here’s our collection of family favorites from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com!
12 Crescent Roll Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Bake with Crescent Rolls
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two
- Chicken Alfredo Crescent Casserole
- Cheesy Crescent Bake
- Crescent Enchilada Bake
- Lightened-Up Taco Crescent Casserole
- Crescent Roll Nacho Beef Bake
- Chicken Chorizo Pinwheel Casserole
- Italian Pot Pie
- Tuna Stuffed Crescent Casserole
- Cowboy Beef Bake
What’s your favorite family dinner?
- Five Casseroles: 5-Ingredient Budget-Friendly Recipes - February 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy - October 27, 2017
- 10 Easy Casserole Recipes Grandma Swears By - June 16, 2016