Are y’all ready for spring? I most definitely am. I’m ready to see some flowers bloom and more animals out and about. I’m also ready for some refreshing spring recipes! A lady can only live on soup and chicken for so long. I need some deli salad recipes and fruity, easy dessert recipes, ASAP.
If you’re feeling pretty much the same way, I have good news for you. FaveSouthernRecipes.com has a collection of light recipes to put a little spring in your step. It’s almost potluck season, and we’re getting ready with a bunch of favorite spring recipes. Wake up, world! It’s time for some fun gatherings, so come out of your living room. Step away from the Netflix, and mingle with your neighbors, friends, and family.
But you definitely want affordable recipes when you’re feeding a crowd. No worries, we have easy recipes that are both affordable and tasty.
To celebrate our segue-way into the season of rebirth, here’s our spring preview! There’s plenty of deli salad recipes, easy dessert recipes, and other recipes perfect for spring gatherings.
Southern Spring Preview: 10 Potluck Recipes
- Old-Fashioned Hummingbird Cake
- Hummingbird Cupcakes
- Amish Macaroni Salad
- Sour Cream and Bacon Potato Salad
- Toasted Pecan Chicken Salad
- Church Potluck Taffy Apple Salad
- Potluck Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Creamy Cheesy Party Potatoes
- Lightened Up Cornbread Muffins
- Southern Banana Bread Pudding
P.S. If you’re craving even more fruity desserts, we’ve got an eBook for that: Fantastic Fruit Dessert Recipes: 8 Southern Recipes for Dessert.
What do you love most about spring?
- 11 Churchy Winter Recipes from the South - November 14, 2019
- 10 Cheap Churchy Recipes: Potluck Dessert Recipes - September 2, 2019
- Berry Cheap Southern Eats: 10 Seasonal Fruit Recipes - April 27, 2019