If you’re someone who has always dismissed paper as a positively flimsy crafting supply, prepare to bite your tongue. After looking through this list of easy paper crafts, you’ll suddenly find yourself describing paper with words like “durable,” “functional,” and “sturdy.” Using just a few simple supplies, you’ll be able to create home decor, thoughtful gifts, and even jewelry.
These gifts aren’t just cute and inventive, some of them are downright practical. Spend an afternoon with your friends, your children, you mother or even just your cat, and make each of these pretty projects for whomever you know that will love them most.
10 Unexpected Uses for Paper
- Magazine Paper Dish and Lid
- Food Container Redo
- Homemade Locker Accessories
- DIY Lottery Scratch Cards
- How to make Paper Beads out of Cereal Boxes
- 3D Paper Tulips
- Sew Sweet Tea Bags
- Quilled Gilded Earrings
- Paper Wallet for Men
- Creative Customized Phone Covers
Bonus Information! Use this awesome guide in order to decipher the wacky world of paper sizes.
What’s the most unusual household item you’ve built out of paper?
- Recycled Paper Crafts: Magazines, Coffee Filters, Cardboard, Oh My! - October 16, 2019
- Free Printables That’ll Take You Back - August 24, 2019
- 20 Free Printables for Summer - July 13, 2019