Now that autumn is upon us, you’re probably busy churning out hats, scarves and mittens. Did your hook barely leave your hands this weekend? It’s okay, you can admit it. It’s crunch time for crochet projects!
When you’re crocheting like a machine, it helps to have easy crochet patterns so that you can relax and mindlessly enjoy your projects. Even better? Saving a ton of money on yarn by using one skein crochet patterns. It’s a win-win situation.
Thankfully, there are lots of scarves and hats that only require one skein. Just because it’s one skein doesn’t limit you to a certain style, either. You can use chunky yarns to make a thicker scarf without using more than one skein. You’ll be surprised at the creativity behind many of these easy crochet patterns. I have to admit I’m partial to the creative, yarn-saving patterns of Hopeful Honey’s Olivia Kent – she’s a master of crochet hat patterns.
We rounded up our favorite one skein crochet patterns for fall, so you can go crazy using up that yarn stash. Gift some hats and scarves on family and friends to get them ready for winter! They’ll appreciate your one skein wonders, made with love.
12 One Skein Wonders for Fall
- Chunky Finger Crochet Scarf
- Butterfly Stitch Beanie
- Aesthetic Hooded Scarf
- Hooded Infinity Scarf
- Modern Magenta Cowl
- Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- Timber Wolf Slouch Hat
- Bobble Poof Earflap Hat
- Heather Rose Crochet Turban
- Criss-Cross Crochet Headband
- Puff Stitch Crochet Beanie
What crochet patterns are you working on this fall?
- Crochet Christmas Decorations: 5 Crochet Christmas Tree Skirts - December 3, 2019
- Football Season Preview: 8 Budget-Friendly Crafts for Game Day - August 20, 2019
- 12 Budget Baby Crochet Patterns to Survive Baby Shower Season - June 11, 2019