While this winter isn’t nearly as bad as last winter, snow seems like a possibility every day. In my experience, the best things to pass a snow day are easy crafts for kids.
I’ve always been a big fan of these easy crafts for kids because they’re not just easy; these crafts are pretty quick as well. We all know that kids have a short attention span and are always looking to move onto the next thing. These crafts are great for snow days because you can alternate craft time with “going outside and building the biggest snowman ever” time. In fact, some of these crafts may even help you build that giant snowman! These easy crafts for kids are really a win-win for everyone and your little one will never get bored!
2. Pom Pom Valentine Monsters
3. Printable Snow Day Bingo – More of an activity than a craft!
4. Playful Polar Bear Masks
5. Cardboard Tube Minion Crafts – So cute we could die!
6. Fortune Teller Valentines
7. Colorful Newspaper Snowflakes – Boring snow days are “old news!”
8. “Let It Snow!” Ice Cream
9. Golden Glitter Slime – So shiny!
10. Super Cute “Create Your Own Snowman” Kit
11. Rainbow Space Dough
12. Handmade Ring Toss Game
13. Toilet Paper Roll Olaf the Snowman – Perfect for Frozen fans!
Were easy crafts for kids a staple at your house growing up? How did you spend your snow days? Let us know below in the comments!
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 23, 2021
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 10, 2021
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 6, 2021