Good morning princess! Let’s review your morning activity checklist:
Awakening to small birds chirping at your window? Check.
Getting dressed by woodland creatures? Check.
Staring longingly at the sunrise? Check.
Brushing your hair for what seems like years? Check.
The perfect breakfast? Wait… is that eggs and toast? Girl, no. You deserve more! You deserve dessert for breakfast – you’re royalty. That means you can have dessert whenever you please.
Start your day the sweetest way possible after you slip on that tiara with decadent, easy dessert recipes. Have you been feeling like Princess Mia in The Princess Diaries, trying too hard to be ordinary? Embrace it, you’re extraordinary, and your first meal of the day should reflect that. You need French Toast Casserole or something beautiful and fruity to fuel all the good deeds you’ll do today.
A dream is a wish your heart makes, and a dessert is the breakfast your heart wants. Here’s our round-up of sweet 16 easy dessert recipes for breakfast.
16 Breakfast Dessert Recipes Because You’re A Princess
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescents
- Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sticky Buns
- Gooey Cinnamon Roll Popovers
- Homemade Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake
- The Best Brunch French Toast
- Cookie Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Best Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
- Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Danish
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- Homemade Baked Jelly Doughnuts
- Nutella Scones
- Cherry Almond Brie Bites
- Caramel Apple Waffles
- Oreo Cake Mix Donut Recipe
What do you eat in your kingdom?
- Last Minute Dessert Recipes for Weeknight Cravings - January 24, 2023
- Single-Cup Dessert Recipes for Your Lonely Hearts Club - January 19, 2023
- New Year, New You: 10 Healthy Dessert Recipes - December 30, 2022