The most romantic day of the year is just around the corner, and what better way to show your loved ones that you care than with a few Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes?
Sure. Store-bought chocolates could do the trick (depending on your loved one, of course), as could those fun pop culture-themed valentines that you can pick up at Walgreens or Wal-Mart. These are usually my go-to gifts for Valentine’s Day (namely Harry Potter and/or superhero-themed valentines and candy).
However, year after year, these store-bought goodies have taken a bit of a toll on my wallet. I love them, but they’re expensive. So, that has enticed me to turn to homemade Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes, which I’m actually really happy about.
By making my own Valentine’s Day recipes and crafts, I feel a sense of accomplishment and pride. Because I’m making them with my own hands, it’s like I’m giving my loved ones a bit of myself whenever I give them their goodies. Plus, because they’re homemade, my valentine(s) may be more inclined to keep what I give them instead of throwing them out a week later.
The festive recipes and projects below are perfect for creative romantics of all ages. You’ll find great Valentine’s Day ideas for kids and adults alike! So, if you’re looking for something that will make the people you care about love you even more this February 14th, look no further than these fun ideas.
Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Lots and Lots of Printable Valentines
- Easy Wire Heart Necklace and Earrings
- Crochet Heart Coin Purse
- Easiest Ever Printable Valentines
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts – My favorite!
- Handmade Valentines
- Bouquet of Candy Kisses – I’m making a ton of these!
- DIY Sequin Heart Earrings
- Secret Message Felt Hearts
Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Charming Mason Jar Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Conversation Heart Bark
- Black Forest Mini Fudge Cakes
- Toasted Coconut Chocolates
- Valentine Red Velvet Brownies
- Sensational Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies – A real crowd-pleaser!
- White Chocolate Strawberry Snack Mix in a Jar
Looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas? Here are a few recipe and project collections to check out. Hopefully they’ll inspire you!
What Valentine’s Day crafts and recipes will you be making this year? Let us know below in the comments!
- 16 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Recipes to Say ‘I Love You’ - January 30, 2021
- Wonderful Winter Gift Ideas for Your Post-Holiday Birthday Conundrums - December 25, 2020
- 13 Homemade Snow Globes - December 23, 2020