Every happy hippie knows that tie dye is the official uniform of summer. It’s bright and cheery, comfortable, and matches everything—what’s not to love? My absolute favorite thing about tie dye is that it’s extremely easy. People of all ages can tie dye together and bond! It’s fun to see how everyone’s shirts or other items turn out. They’re all unique in their own way.
Which kind of tie dye design do you prefer—traditional, spiral, ombre, or something else? There are so many easy tutorials out there. With just a few rubber bands, you can make a cool design that will help your dye stand out. Transform a t-shirt into a one of a kind work of art.
And you’ll want to stand out because it’s festival season! Tie dye is such a classic summer style, you can’t go wrong. If you’re going to a festival with a group, pick one of these tie dye ideas, and have everyone in the group make it in the same colors. That way, you’ll be able to find your friends or family easily. (Plus, it’s just fun.)
Check out FaveCrafts.com‘s collection of ideas for festival-friendly tie dye designs!
18 Tie Dye Ideas for Festival Season
Tie Dye Techniques
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Batik Tie Dye Technique
- Splatter Tie Dye Technique
Tie Dye Designs
- Tie Dye Desert Sunset T-Shirt
- Purple Lightning Tie Dye
- Captain America Tie Dye Tee
- Tie Dye Hurricane Tee
- Starfire Explosion Tee
- Tie Dye Heart Pattern
- Summer Twist T-Shirt
- Scribble Scrabble T-Shirt
- Double Rainbow Dazzle Top
- Dappled Heart T-Shirt
Can’t get enough? Check out 100+ Tie Die Techniques and Designs.
What colors will you use for your tie dye technique?
- 5 Vintage Crafts From Yesteryear - August 6, 2020
- 18 Tie Dye Ideas for Festival Season - July 29, 2020
- 12 Denim DIY Crafts: Putting Your Old Jeans to Good Use - July 20, 2020