A delicious slice of cake, a decadent chocolate-covered strawberry, a creamy piece of cheesecake. Is your mouth watering yet? When it comes to dessert, few people can resist a sweet confection at the end of their meal. On your big day, you want to make sure your wedding dessert options are on point. Nowadays, the traditional wedding cake has evolved into so much more. In fact, many couples are choosing to completely forgo a cake in favor of cupcakes, mini pies, or even a large assortment of cookies. Whatever you decide to serve, you can’t go wrong with dessert, so it’s time to sit back, relax, and check out these easy homemade wedding desserts.
Budget-friendly brides will love these sweet table ideas, because they won’t break the bank. A table full of European pastries can really put a dent in your budget, but if you opt to make a few treats on your own, your wallet will thank you in the long run. Keep in mind you don’t need to do all the baking on your own. Instead, employ the help of your bridal party and close family friends. You can even host a baking event and whip up a variety of treats your guests are sure to love.
It’s no secret a wedding cake can easily set you back a couple hundred dollars. If you want your cake to be embellished with sugar flowers or other labor-intensive decorations, the price can quickly skyrocket. Instead of shelling out big bucks for something you’re going to devour in a matter of minutes, go the DIY route and bake a wide variety of desserts. Plus, if you do your own baking, you can offer your guests more choices. Everyone loves variety! There will truly be something for everyone when you opt to create your own decadent wedding dessert table.
26 Homemade Wedding Desserts You Can’t Resist
- Sugar Sweet Cake Pops
- Adorable Little Mason Jar Cheesecake Bites
- Unexpected Petaled Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Powdered Doughnut Hole Croquembouche – amazing!
- Floral Lace Sugar Cookie Wedding Favors
- Delicious No-Cook Raspberry Mousse Recipe
- Banana Split Mini Cakes – pictured
- Fairest of Them All DIY Cake Stand
- Charming Country Wedding Cupcakes
- Crazy for Candy Buffet
- Miniature Wedding Cake Sugar Cookies
- Yummy Yogurt Parfait Recipes – easy and (sort of) healthy!
- Delicious Caramel Apple Bar
- Baked with Love Mini Apple Pies
- Unbelievable Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Fireside S’mores Cupcakes
- Delicious Almond Praline Cupcakes
- Stuck on You Ice Cream Pops – a great way to serve ice cream without the mess
- Spectacular Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Glamorous Pink Rose Truffle Recipe
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Wedding Cake
- Rose Quartz Cupcakes – pictured
- Peanut Butter and Banana Groom’s Cake
- Banana Bourbon Wedding Cupcakes
- Mini Sugar Flower Pots – spring wedding, anyone?
- Sweet and Stunning Watercolor Meringues
What’s your favorite type of dessert?
- Wedding Flowers On the Cheap: DIY Bridal Bouquets and Centerpieces Under $50 - December 6, 2017
- 26 Homemade Wedding Desserts You Can’t Resist - July 28, 2016
- Cheap and Thrifty DIY Wedding Centerpieces Every Bride Will Love - April 28, 2015