Spring is finally here, and we here at Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts couldn’t be happier. We plan on celebrating by whipping up these fun and easy spring recipes.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
Easy Spring Recipes
1. 10-Minute Creamy Cucumber Salad (pictured) – If you think a delicious salad that comes together in only 10 minutes sounds too good to be true, think again. This simple salad is perfect for spring, but it will take you through summer as well.
2. Granny’s Springtime Lemon Bars – This creamy lemon bars recipe is perfect for when you are craving a bright and refreshing treat. The lemon filling sits between a buttery crust and additively tangy frosting. You will love sharing these lemon bars with friends and family.
3. Fresh Strawberry Jello Cake – This homemade cake recipe is so easy to make. The best part of this cake is the delicious strawberry cream cheese frosting that tops the cake.
4. The Springiest Macaroni Salad…EVER (pictured) – Nothing says spring and summer quite like fresh and creamy avocado. This mayonnaise-based macaroni salad combines the classic flavors of macaroni salad with bacon and avocado for an unbeatable spring salad.
5. Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler – You will love how simple this Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler is. It only calls for seven simple ingredients that you might already have on hand. The sweetness of the strawberries perfectly combines with the cream cheese in this delectable cobbler recipe.
6. Pineapple Mansion Cake (pictured) – This test kitchen-approved recipe is light and refreshing. Graham crackers are layered with whipped topping that has been jazzed up with pineapple and vanilla pudding mix. The entire icebox cake is topped with nuts and cherries for a pretty presentation.
7. Simple Spring Skillet – Nothing says spring like pasta primavera, and this recipe is so easy to make. You can make this dish in only one skillet. This recipe is perfect for helping you clean out your refrigerator at the end of the week.
What recipe do you associate most with spring? Let us know below in the comments!
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 24, 2022
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 9, 2022
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 3, 2022