Is this the reaction you’re used to after people try your cooking (especially when it comes to casserole recipes)?
“Oh god! This is AWFUL!”
Followed closely by..
“Please, just get it away from me. Throw it out, burn it, I don’t even care! Get it away!”
Don’t let those haters hold you back! There are dozens of ways to hone your skills and twice as many easy recipes to try. Just take a look at the list we have compiled below, and get started tonight. Your family will be skeptical, then surprised…and then very, very happy when they dig into these dishes.
Simple and Delicious Casserole Recipes
After your kids eat these casseroles, they’ll begin to realize they were only calling themselves “picky eaters” as a defense mechanism. Show them how truly delicious vegetables and eggs can be!
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Noodle Bake
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull-Apart Casserole
- Broccoli and Ham Mozzarella Egg Bake
- Foolproof Creme Brulee French Toast
Easy-as-Pie Dessert Recipes
- Hubby’s Boston Cream Delight
- Fantabulous Frozen Ice Cream Casserole
- 3-Ingredient Cobbler
- Lemon Poke Cake
Yesiree, with easy casserole recipes like these, your entire family will soon be singing a different tune…or…mumbling a tune, I guess, because their mouths will be stuffed with food…
Have you ever WOWED your family with a recipe? Tell us about it by commenting below.
- 12 Easy Crescent Roll Casserole Recipes - November 23, 2018
- Five Casseroles: 5-Ingredient Budget-Friendly Recipes - February 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy - October 27, 2017