It seems like almost everyone has mason jars sitting around unused. Why not take those fun glass jars and make something new out of them? We have included some fun mason jar crafts below that will help you make the most out of the jars that you already have lying around. If one of these projects catches your eye but you don’t have any jars on hand, you will be able to find them for an affordable price at your local craft or discount retailer.
Mason Jar Crafts
1. DIY Mason Jar Decor (shown) – These mason jar decorations are endlessly versatile! Use them for pencils, flowers, or as storage for clutter.
2. Rainbow Mason Jar Lanterns – Make these vibrant mason jar lanterns with your kids the next time you are looking for a kid-friendly craft project.
3. Hanging Mason Jar Chandeliers – The best way to make a statement is to light your home with this DIY chandelier.
4. Faux Sea Glass Mason Jar Vases – You can make these pretty mason jar vases and then use them as eye-catching centerpieces.
5. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser – This great home decor idea will allow you to easily spruce up your powder room.
6. Little Bag Mason Jar Crafts – Organize your canning supplies with this quick and easy DIY bag pattern.
7. Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars – Make this mason jar craft if you’re looking for a vintage and elegant project.
8. Inspiring Spring Mason Jar Lanterns (shown) – This craft will cost you less than $10, but the joy it will bring you is endless.
BONUS! Mason Jar Recipes
You don’t have to limit your mason jar fun to crafting. Here are some of our favorite mason jar recipes: