Summer is a great time to spruce up your house. These gorgeous wreaths are easy and affordable to make. You will love making one and hanging it on your door to welcome friends and family into your home. You can even make more than one wreath and rotate the different wreaths throughout the summer.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
Bright & Beautiful Wreaths for Summer
1. Stunning Paper Rose Wreath (pictured) – This paper rose wreath truly is stunning. No one will be able to believe that you made this beautiful wreath yourself.
2. Flip Flop Wreath – Upcycle old, ill-fitting flip flops into a fun wreath for summer. You will love how easy it is to make this Flip Flop Wreath.
3. Gorgeous Vintage Paper Wreath – This unbelievably gorgeous paper wreath is the perfect thing to hang on your front door this summer.
4. Stars & Stripes Wreath – Celebrate Independence Day with this easy-to-make crocheted wreath. Neighbors will love seeing this patriotic wreath hanging in a door or window.
5. Nautical Navy Summer Wreath (pictured) – For less than $10, you can make this Nautical Navy Summer Wreath.
6. Rustic Rag Wreath – This easy and attractive wreath is the perfect way to use up fabric scraps. Show everyone just how thrifty you are by hanging the Rustic Rag Wreath proudly on your front door.
7. Summer Stripes DIY Wreath (pictured) – Your kids or grandkids will love helping you make this Summer Stripes DIY Wreath.
8. Collared Father’s Day Wreath – This kid-friendly craft project would make a great gift for Dad this Father’s Day. Instead of giving your dad just another boring tie, show you him you care by making this fun Father’s Day wreath.