AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com knows parties, and Mother’s Day celebrations are no exception. This year, why not throw a party in honor of all the moms you hold dear? Invite mothers, aunts, grandmothers, and daughters to the biggest brunch of the season. Set a spread of tasty tarts, cakes, and appetizers that is enhanced by amazing, handmade party decorations. With feminine touches to the dessert table, this Mother’s Day brunch will be one for the ages.
You can’t throw a party without food! But don’t panic! We have a great selection of brunch recipe ideas to choose from. Find yummy tarts and appetizers that you can follow-up with Mother’s Day cakes your guests will be certain to love.
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Salsa
- Airheads Topped Mother’s Day Cake
- Mother’s Day Hostess Cupcakes
- Spinach Tart Brunch Recipe
- Vegetable Party Bites
- Mother’s Day Mini Tart Recipe
While food may be your priority when it comes to brunch, all crafters know a party is made perfect with handmade decor. Add a few feminine touches to your brunch table. DIY paper flowers and centerpieces scream “Mother’s Day” without costing too much.
- Mother’s Day Tea Party Decorations
- Queen Bee Paper Crafts for Mom
- Cupcake Liner Centerpiece Tutorial
- Two Dollar Rose Votives
- Paper Tulips Centerpiece
- Mom’s Favorite Memories Flower Pot
How do you Celebrate Mother’s Day?
- The Best Recycled Crafts for Earth Day - April 5, 2019
- 16 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Recipes to Say ‘I Love You’ - January 29, 2019
- Wonderful Winter Gift Ideas for Your Post-Holiday Birthday Conundrums - December 31, 2018