Mom is a superhero when it comes to prioritizing. She knows that making a home-cooked meal takes time that could be spent helping with homework or having fun together. It’s not always the best option to spend all evening in the kitchen – and sometimes she doesn’t want to.
Whether it’s Mom or someone else who usually makes the dinners for the household, budget-friendly meals are very important. If the family is spending too much on home-cooked meals, it can make eating out more appealing. That’s why you need to take shortcuts when you can!
A decent cheap eats is tasty enough that everyone will love it. It also needs to be a quick dinner idea with as few ingredients as possible. Some of our favorite shortcuts are recipes with 5-ingredients or less. Crescent roll recipes are another great time-saver. Best of all, cheaper ingredients like ground beef recipes make for a more budget-friendly meal.
RecipeLion.com has plenty of budget-friendly ideas to give you more time and money for family fun.
8 Budget-Friendly Meals Mom Made When She Didn’t Want to Cook
- 30-Minute Cowboy Casserole
- Sweet Bacon Tater Tots
- 3-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake
- Cheesy Hamburger Pie
Still hungry? Don’t miss these other delicious frugal recipes!
What’s your go-to quick dinner idea?
- 10 Toasty Classic Soup Recipes for Your Freezing Office - January 9, 2019
- Banana Split Lasagna and Friends: 6 Easy Dessert Lasagna Recipes - December 12, 2018
- Pilgrim Approved: 7 Budget-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes - November 12, 2018