As cool autumn weather begins to roll in, I love to start making all sorts of comfort foods to keep me warm. I think chicken casserole recipes are just about the best thing you can make in the fall because they are so rich and filling. It’s hard to care that it’s cold and dreary outside when you’re inside enjoying a heaping spoonful of chicken casserole.
The great thing about chicken casserole recipes is they can often be made out of staple pantry ingredients and whatever food you happen to have leftover in the refrigerator. Check out all of our favorite chicken casserole recipes below for some fall cooking inspiration.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
Cheap Chicken Casseroles to Keep You Warm this Autumn
- Best-Ever Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Vintage Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
- The King of All Casseroles
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Best Chicken Broccoli Casserole
What recipes do you always make during fall?
- Thrift Store Recipes and Projects + Fall Favorites - October 12, 2020
- Low-Cost Crafts for Your Kitchen - October 6, 2020
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 28, 2020