We’re finally here – it’s potluck season! No one throws a potluck like a church community. Everyone pulls out the potluck recipes handed down from grandma and gets busy making big pan recipes with big tastes! FaveSouthernRecipes.com wants to let you in on a little secret. Those same potluck recipes that are beloved by the community (“Are you bringing your famous potatoes again, Frank?”) are also extremely awesome for everyday use!
What makes these potluck recipes great for quick dinner ideas and more? Well, they’re meant to be made in large batches – which means if you make a lot, you can freeze the rest! Also, they’re meant to be cheap, because who has the money to feed a village? (Not me.) With ingredients like beans and potatoes, these recipes come with manageable prices. You get a lot of bang for your buck, especially when you consider just how many meals you’ll get out of these recipes.
Whether you’re going to an actual potluck or just stocking up on frozen meals, we have a great collection of cheap churchy recipes at FaveSouthernRecipes.com. Happy saving!
10 Cheap Churchy Potluck Recipes
- Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Bake
- Lala’s Best Ever Baked Beans
- Baked Barbecue Green Beans
- Creamy Cheesy Party Potatoes
- Classic Hummingbird Cupcakes
- Mandarin Cheesecake Salad
- Southern Strawberry Coconut Punch Bowl Cake
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Texas Chicken Ranch Casserole
- Quick-Fix Pineapple Casserole
What’s your go-to recipe for church functions?
- 10 Seasonal Fruit Recipes to Try This Spring - April 11, 2020
- Berry Cheap Southern Eats: 10 Seasonal Fruit Recipes - April 4, 2020
- 5 Cheap Southern Recipes - March 28, 2020