Chipotle (and, by extension, Chipotle copycat recipes) is the one of the best things that has happened to me within the last ten years or so. Honestly.
Before Chipotle came into my life, all I really knew were local Mexican restaurants (whose food rocks) and Taco Bell (which is really great when you want Mexican food fast. There was nothing really in-between. I could either go to a sit-down restaurant to enjoy good Mexican food, or get a pretty good taco from a fast food joint. Not that that was a rough life, I just didn’t know that I wanted something else until Chipotle showed up and changed everything.
Besides having great food that I could just grab and go, Chipotle allowed me to see the beauty in customizing my meal. I never thought I’d ever have a chance to dictate what could go into my burrito. The day I discovered Chipotle was glorious.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the budget to afford visiting Chipotle as much as I’d like. Womp womp. Fortunately for me (and all of you), Chipotle copycat recipes exist! Not only are these easy copycat recipes budget-friendly, but they’re also a great way to eat my way through the Chipotle menu more efficiently. Chipotle will always hold a special place in my heart (and after writing this, I’ll probably have to grab Chipotle for dinner tonight), but these tasty Chipotle copycat recipes are truly the next best thing.
1. How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl
2. Just-Like-Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice – I could eat this every day!
3. Copycat Chipotle Chicken
4. Imitation Chipotle Steak Burrito
5. Chipotle Mexican Grill Spicy Guacamole
6. Chipotle Corn Salsa– My favorite!
7. Copycat Chipotle Mexican Grill Barbacoa Beef
8. Chipotle Braised Pork Fajita Burritos
9. Copycat Chipotle Crispy Chicken Tacos
10. Copycat Chipotle Pico de Gallo
11. Chipotle’s Pork Carnitas Copycat – Make them at home since you can’t get them at Chipotle at the moment!
12. Homemade Chipotle Steak Burrito Bowl
13. Homemade Chipotle Mexican Grill Tortilla Soup
14. Chipotle Grilled Chicken Marinade
15. Chipotle Copycat Guacamole – You can never have too much guac!
Would you prefer to make Chipotle copycat recipes or just make a trip to Chipotle?