Crafting isn’t just a hobby; it’s a way of life! One of the best things about being a crafter is finding ways to express the different sides of yourself in the projects you make. If you have a strong connection to your faith, you will be pleased to find some wonderful religious craft projects below. We have included religious crafts for Christmas that will help remind you what the true meaning of the holiday season is. We have also included “stained glass” projects, and you will even find a pattern for a blanket that you can take to your next church picnic!
Because we so often share our religion with others, we have also included delicious recipes that would be great for sharing at church potlucks and suppers. The church supper recipes included below are crowd-pleasing dishes that are easy to transport, but there are also recipes that are inspired by the Bible.
This collection of church-approved projects and recipes is sure to help you give a new dimension to your crafting and cooking.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
2. Count Your Blessings Luminary (shown above, left)
7. North Star Snowflake (shown above, center)
8. Christmas Candle Cover (shown above, right)
Perfect Church Potluck Recipes
2. Church Potluck Cheesy Grits (shown above, left)
3. Bible Bread
4. Amish Stained Glass Dessert (shown above, center)
5. Amish Church Soup (shown above, right)
What types of religious crafts and recipes do you like to make?
- Thrift Store Recipes and Projects + Fall Favorites - October 12, 2020
- Low-Cost Crafts for Your Kitchen - October 6, 2020
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 28, 2020