Corn on the cob is one of my favorite summer foods. It’s only the first week of June and I’ve already had it three times! Corn is so fresh in the warmer months, it’s easy to make and arguably a healthier snack than other options. Best of all, it’s super cheap! It makes a great side for any summer meal.
If you really wanna save some money and take advantage of corn season, you can’t go wrong with corn casseroles. Have you ever tried a corn casserole recipe before? It’s not the most obvious meal or side dish, but it’s always delicious and easy.
There are plenty of ways to prepare corn, too. You’re not limited to corn on the cob. You can go with canned corn, either kernels or creamed, for an even cheaper and easier meal. Corn is the perfect side dish to your BBQ, which is why baked corn casseroles are very popular at potlucks. To let you in on an awesome secret, bacon and corn go together extremely well!
Here’s our favorite corn casserole recipes from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. Make ’em for all your summer side dishes!
Off the Cob: 10 Corn Casserole Recipes
- Skinny Cream Corn Casserole
- Everyone’s Favorite Baked Corn Casserole
- Cajun Cream Corn Casserole
- Classic Cheesy Corn
- Rustic Corn and Bacon Casserole
- Cast Iron Corn Casserole
- Basic Corn Casserole
- Ma’s Baked Corn Pudding
- Southern Baked Corn Casserole
- BBQ Chicken Cornbread Bake
If you like these corn casserole recipes, check out our collection of baked corn casseroles.
What’s your favorite way to eat corn?
- Five Casseroles: 5-Ingredient Budget-Friendly Recipes - February 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy - October 27, 2017
- 10 Easy Casserole Recipes Grandma Swears By - June 16, 2016