It’s easy to stay in your comfort zone when it comes to crafting. You always lay out the project a certain way and use the same motions to get to the end. It’s time to try something new, and we have some helpful crafting tips to get you started. Once you’ve put new energy into your crafting methods, you’ll never look at your craft ideas the same way again. Life’s too short to get stuck in a crafting rut, so check out these craft tips from Real Simple to make your crafty life easy!
If you like to work with yarn, string, and floss, you know how easy it is for the different strands to get tangled and twisted. But these projects are some of the most rewarding, and with a few craft tips, there’s no need to be afraid of your tangled yarn stash. Keep your crafting threads organized with these nifty tricks.
Crafting supplies are often prone to getting out of hand, and before you know it, your markers and pens and pencils have taken over your workspace and half the house. Don’t let your life be overrun by loose crayons and tangled ribbons! These craft tips provide some great solutions for craft organizing and cleanup. Coming up with craft ideas at home will be much easier when your workspace is neat and tidy.
- Arts and Crafts Jar Organizer
- Lint Roller Glitter Cleanup
- Luggage Tag Decorating Aid
- Shoe Organizer Supply Storage
If you love to give DIY presents, it’s only natural that you’d want to make your own wrapping and gift tags. But there’s no need to stick to wrapping paper and stickers for your gift wrapping needs. You can make some beautiful gift supplies from the odds and ends you have at home. Check out these crafting tips for gift wrapping and you’ll never get stuck in the store staring at an empty wrapping paper bin.
Need some more crafty tips? We’ve got you covered.
- 10 Crafty Uses For An Old Toothbrush
- Digital Scrapbooking Tips
- 22 Ideas For Decorating On A Budget: Craft Room
What are some of your tips for crafting?
- Cute Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts You Should Make for Spring - March 10, 2018
- 12 Denim DIY Crafts: Putting Your Old Jeans to Good Use - July 12, 2016
- The Most Budget-Friendly Resolution: 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized - January 7, 2016