Crafting is much more than a hobby. For many of us, crafting is a way of life, but other real life obligations often get in the way of our crafty times. Below you will find our favorite craft “quickies” that will allow you to make time for your crafting urges no matter what your schedule looks like.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
1. 10-Minute Baby Sandals – In only a few minutes, you can create these fun and cute sandals for the little bundle of joy in your life!
2. One Night Shawl – This quick knit is ideal for beginners! Arm knitting is the secret technique that makes this pattern super-fast and super easy.
3. Stunning Spring Bouquet – You can make this beautiful flower bouquet in five minutes flat and then enjoy it all season long! Plus, you will able to bring it out to decorate your home year after year.
4. 3D Sunny Sunflower – This fun and sunny project costs less than $10! For only a few bucks, you can brighten up an entire room with this quick and pretty paper craft.
5. 11 Lightning Fast Lace Scarves – Enjoy warmth without weight with these gorgeous and lacy scarves that knit up quickly and are perfect for springtime!
6. 10-Minute Scrap Bracelet – This fun and fast bracelet proves that cheap is chic! Fabric scraps are braided together for an easy jewelry project that everyone will love.
7. 6-Minute Necklace – This quick, upcycled necklace is one our biggest blockbusters. Once you make it, you’ll find out why.
8. 30-Minute Cowl – Is there anything better than a project that can be finished in as little as half an hour? You’ll love this quick and easy cowl pattern.
9. 14 Two-Hour Crafts – This collection of 14 Two-Hour crafts is full of great ideas to help you spend your time as wisely as possible. Choose one to make tonight, or spend the weekend making them all!
10. Funky Braided Scarf – Teenagers will love making and wearing this bold and fashionable scarf! Simply braid scraps of fabric together and you will have an awesome scarf to wear.
11. Pretty Knot Tote – This awesome tote bag is ideal for both spring and summer. Use it when you go to the beach or when you go out shopping!
What’s your favorite fast craft?
- Thrift Store Recipes and Projects + Fall Favorites - October 12, 2020
- Low-Cost Crafts for Your Kitchen - October 6, 2020
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 28, 2020