It’s true! Flowers can be an expensive wedding decoration, especially if they are fresh or out of season. Between your bouquet, your bridesmaids’ bouquets, the boutonnieres, and your centerpieces, flowers can really add a lot onto your wedding tab. But never fear! You can save tons of money by skipping the professional touch and creating your own unique and personalized DIY bridal bouquets and DIY wedding centerpieces. You can create incredible flower arrangements from grocery store flowers if you have the right tutorials and inspiration. Your dream wedding is cheaper than you think. All you have to do is find the right corners to cut, and those are usually corners that look even more amazing with your own personal and thoughtful details. You know your style and your guests’ taste better than anyone else, so why pay others to do what you can do for under $50?
Below, we have 10 bouquets and 10 centerpieces that you can make for under $50 (in most cases, under $30!) to inspire you and guide you in your quest to save money, stay within your budget, and wow your guests.
Absolutely Beautiful DIY Bridal Bouquets
DIY wedding bouquets can be very intimidating at first. You want your bouquet to look absolutely stunning, and it’s easy to fall into worrying that you don’t have the right skills or experience to create your own bouquet. However, it’s simply a matter of having the right tutorial and the right guidance, and we can help you with both! First, take a look through our bouquets and see if you find one you absolutely love. Feel free to mix and match! Take your favorite part of bouquets to create one all your own. Then, read through all the tutorials and figure out how to come by each type of flower you need. Each tutorial has a different style of assembling the bouquet, so play around with your blooms until you find the right arrangement for you. Most of all, remember to have fun and be creative!
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
- DIY Whimsical Wedding Bouquet
- Dripping Bouquet with a Secret
- The Perfect Spring Wedding Bouquet
- Sensational Summer Wedding Flowers Bouquet
- Breathtaking Pink DIY Bouquet
- Modern Classic Dusted Bouquet
- Just Peachy Wedding Bouquet
- Fall Wedding Flowers Bouquet
- By the Seashore Wedding Bouquet
DIY Wedding Centerpieces That Will Drop Jaws
Professional centerpieces can drain your budget, but DIY wedding centerpieces can actually give you more money to spend on things like food or an open bar. Take the risk and try your hand at creating your own centerpieces. Your guests will be surprised that you can design such professional looking flowers, and your spouse will rejoice that you saved so much money for that new home or honeymoon. You will glow with pride as you survey the beautiful scene you create, and all out of grocery store flowers! But don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone your secret!
- Elegant Floating Blossom Centerpieces
- Summer Wedding Hydrangea Table Garland
- DIY Hip Ombre Floral Centerpiece
- Handsome Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers
- Classic and Charming Bright Rose Centerpieces
- Bright Ombre Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Rustic Elegance Rose Centerpieces
- Flawless Flower Arrangement
- Romantic Crepe Paper Roses
Which DIY wedding bouquet or DIY wedding centerpieces do you want to make?
- 26 Homemade Wedding Desserts You Can’t Resist - July 28, 2016
- Cheap and Thrifty DIY Wedding Centerpieces Every Bride Will Love - April 28, 2015
- Free Wedding Printables: Invitations, Decorations, & More! - March 12, 2015