Have you ever tasted a easy dessert recipe and thought, “Mmm, that’s heavenly!” Well… prepare to start up on that stairway to heaven when you try the recipes we’re about to share. For our #DIYAngelCrafts feature this week, we’re feeling #blessed.
What makes a recipe angelic? Angel food cake is a pretty obvious place to start. I think angelic desserts are basically keeping it simple; they aren’t terribly over-indulgent. Sweet, light, and fluffy is the M.O. for many desserts that bear the name “angel.”
Our most popular angel dessert is the Angel Food Cake Churro Bites. I don’t know if I can put into words how amazing these are, so here’s a photo:
It’s easy to see why this recipe by Kristyn from Lil’ Luna is a crowd favorite. Just imagine serving it at a holiday brunch, or for dessert at your next potluck!
Here’s our top easy dessert recipes to appeal to your inner angel!
#DIYAngelCrafts: 9 Angelic Easy Dessert Recipes
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- 2-Ingredient Pineapple Cake
- Angel Fluff Salad
- 2-Ingredient Tropical Angel Food Cake
- Strawberry Angel Food Dream Cake
- Stress-Free Angel Food Cake
- Chocolate Angel Cakes
- Heavenly Lemon Angel Food Cake
- Pineapple Angel Lush Dessert – OMG
What easy dessert recipe will you try?
- 10 Toasty Classic Soup Recipes for Your Freezing Office - January 6, 2021
- Banana Split Lasagna and Friends: 6 Easy Dessert Lasagna Recipes - December 11, 2020
- Pilgrim Approved: 7 Budget-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes - November 18, 2020