Savory ground beef casserole recipes are usually what you’re really craving after a long week day. They’re filling, comforting, and there’s minimal effort on your part. You can just dump some simple pantry ingredients together with ground beef, and dinner’s ready in no time. The best thing about ground beef casseroles is that they are easy cheap recipes.
When you need some go-to family dinners, ground beef casseroles are a great addition to your usual rotation. Cheesy, beefy recipes are usually accepted by even the pickiest eaters. Kids and adults enjoy them, which is why they’re such great family meals. Once you find a few ground beef recipes to rely on, you’ll be set for a while.
Ground beef is not only cheap, but it can last for quite a while if you freeze it, so there’s little risk of wasting it. When it comes to easy cheap recipes, you really can’t go wrong with these family favorites.
Here’s our collection of cheap ground beef casserole recipes from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com.
Easy Cheap Recipes: 12 Ground Beef Casseroles
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Taco Casserole
- DIY Shepherd’s Pie
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
- Italian Crescent Roll Casserole
- Old Country German Cabbage Casserole
- Ground Beef Doritos Casserole
- Bisquick John Wayne Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Shepherd’s Pie
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Hamburger Casserole
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Amish Ground Beef Noodle Casserole
- Mom’s Famous Salisbury Steak Casserole
What’s your go-to ground beef casserole recipe?
- Five Casseroles: 5-Ingredient Budget-Friendly Recipes - February 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy - October 27, 2017
- 10 Easy Casserole Recipes Grandma Swears By - June 16, 2016