Crescent rolls are an amazing comfort food – all flaky and sweet. They’re even better when paired with creamy, savory ingredients. That’s what makes crescent roll casserole recipes great family meals in the winter. When you get home and want to make a satisfying meal, you can rely on crescent roll recipes as a quick and easy option.
The most classic crescent roll casserole recipe is the Italian Crescent Casserole – if you’re only going to make one, make that one. Not only is it savory and delicious, it’s cheap! Crescent casserole recipes typically only have a handful of ingredients, and crescent roll dough runs about $2-4, which is perfect for feeding your family on a budget.
Here’s our collection of family favorites from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com!
12 Crescent Roll Casserole Recipes
- Chicken Bake with Crescent Rolls
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two
- Chicken Alfredo Crescent Casserole
- Cheesy Crescent Bake
- Sausage and Asparagus Crescent Roll Casserole
- Lightened-Up Taco Crescent Casserole
- Tuna Stuffed Crescent Roll Casserole
- Pizza Biscuit Casserole
- Italian Pot Pie
- 5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole
- Cowboy Beef Bake
What’s your favorite family dinner?