Making candy at home is fun, delicious, and inexpensive. You can recreate your childhood favorites or come up with your own crave-worthy creations. Whether you are partial to chocolate, caramel, nugget, coconut, or even all of the above; there is a candy recipe you can make. At AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have loads of candy recipes that are cheap to make and very easy to eat.
5 Homemade Candy Recipes in Under 10 Minutes
I know many people who don’t cook or bake because they simply don’t have the time. After a long day at work, it is hard to want to commit to a lengthy recipe. Now there is no excuse to get in the kitchen with these candy recipes that can be made in less than 10 minutes. If you have sudden guest, these candy recipes are great to keep on-hand. Guests will be impressed when you just “throw together” an unexpected treat.
- 7-Minute Chocolate-Covered Microwave Caramels – These delectable bites of joy are so easy to make, all you need is a microwave!
- 10-Minute No-Bake Cashew Nuggets from Paleo Newbie – Nuttiness at its finest.
- 5-Minute Copycat Crunch Bars – These crispy chocolate candies are perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth.
- 10-Minute Homemade Gummy Candy from OMFG So Good – These simple gummy candies are great to snack on.
- 5-Minute Cookies and Cream Fudge – This fudge recipe also makes a great, budget-friendly edible gift.
5 Copycat Candy Bar Recipes
Most people have an all-time favorite candy bar, whether it is a classic childhood “nickel” candy or a big chocolate bar filled with nuts. It is so much more rewarding (and cheap) to make these candy bar recipes at home.
- Imitation Snickers Bars – Seriously, you won’t be able to say no to this candy recipe
- Copycat Almond Joy Candy Bars from Blue-Eyed Bakers – This candy recipe gives joy its meaning.
- Homemade Hershey Kisses – Give a kiss to your favorite friends and family.
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Butterfingers from Like Mother, Like Daughter –
- Whatchamacallit Candy Bar Knockoff – This old-school candy bar recipe will bring back good memories.
What do the majority of these 10 recipes have in common? They require you to melt chocolate. If you’re unsure of the best way to do it, here’s our nifty how-to video!
What is your favorite candy bar?
- 15 Ways to Make Your Own Homemade Seasonings with Homemade Taco Seasoning and More - June 13, 2019
- 7 Spring Copycat Dump Dinners - April 21, 2019
- 15 Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipes - April 9, 2019