There’s nothing more gorgeous than an autumn day at twilight. I love taking a stroll around my neighborhood as the leaves blow around, seeing all the hazy colors of the season. It’s even more beautiful when I pass yards with the perfect mood lighting – twinkling lights or hanging lanterns. Beautiful outdoor lighting definitely adds to the magic of autumn.
Sure, we’ve still got a few more weeks of summer, but heading into back-to-school season raises excitement for fall – and we’re already seeing plenty of fall decor in stores. Just yesterday I saw some adorable Halloween crafts at Michael’s. It might bother some people, but autumn is my favorite season, so I’m not complaining. It’s nice to have everything you need to decorate at the start of the season, instead of missing out on the first few weeks. If you make your own fall crafts, that’s an even better reason to get a head start.
You probably already have a fabulous fall decoration handy – mason jars. Mason jar crafts were so popular this summer, and I’m sure you have some leftover (or you can re-purpose them for fall). My favorite mason jar craft for fall is hanging lanterns. It’s so easy to make outdoor lighting with mason jars, and you can get really creative so that it fits your space.
Get ready for a gorgeous, twinkling porch or garden this autumn by making our collection of mason jar crafts. Here’s our magical fall preview!
Our Magical Fall Preview: Hanging Lanterns and Other Mason Jar Crafts
- Much Loved Mason Jar Lanterns
- Jack O’Lantern Mason Jar Ideas
- Light The Night Mason Jars
- Glowing Mason Jars – My favorite!
- Autumn Mason Jar – Sooo pretty!
- DIY Hanging Lantern
- Moon Over Mason Jar Light – Perfect for the backyard
- DIY Colored Jar Votives
- Golden Glam Mason Jar Chandelier – EPIC.
- Tea Light Mason Jar Crafts
- DIY Mason Jar Chandelier
- Dreamy Mason Jar Table Lanterns
What’s your favorite mason jar craft?
- 16 Valentine’s Day Crafts and Recipes to Say ‘I Love You’ - January 30, 2021
- Wonderful Winter Gift Ideas for Your Post-Holiday Birthday Conundrums - December 25, 2020
- 13 Homemade Snow Globes - December 23, 2020