Winter just won’t quit! If you have an intense case of cabin fever, cheer yourself up with these fresh and springy crafts. They are sure to put a smile on your face and give you hope that spring is coming to us soon.
60 Fantastic Spring Projects
1. Carefree Coffee Filter Butterflies – Allow your kids or grandchildren to unleash their creativity when makings these fun coffee filter butterflies. This craft is adaptable for a wide variety of ages, so everyone can do it at the same time!
2. Walking on Sunshine Upcycled Dress – All you need to make a beautiful sundress is a tank top and an old sheet. With this tutorial, you can upcycle these simple materials into a fun and fancy-free summer outfit.
3. 24 Enviable DIY Jewelry Projects – Your friends will be green with envy when they see all of your awesome homemade jewelry. These green-colored projects are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but they are understated enough that you can wear them at any point during the year.
4. Handprint Spring Trees (shown) – What better way to decorate your house for spring than to make a fun and easy craft with your kids? Plus, these Handprint Spring Trees cost less than $10 to make!
5. No Sew Lucky Scraps Flower (shown) – This lucky flower will guarantee that you don’t get pinched this St. Patrick’s Day!
6. 30 Fun & Floral Crafts for Spring – Once you peruse this collection of 30 Fun & Floral Crafts for Spring, you will definitely feel as though spring has sprung. It doesn’t matter whether you make one or make them all so long as you bring some blooms into your life.
7. Stunning Fabric Rosettes – You can use leftover fabric scraps to make these fun and versatile Stunning Fabric Rosettes. You can easily dress up your hairstyle by slipping one of these rosettes onto a bobby pin or headband.
8. Big Dreams Butterfly Window (shown) – This fun craft is the perfect way to remind yourself to follow your dreams. You can decorate any room in your house with this dreamy craft, but it would be especially adorable in a baby’s nursery.
How are you preparing for spring?
- Thrift Store Recipes and Projects + Fall Favorites - October 12, 2020
- Low-Cost Crafts for Your Kitchen - October 6, 2020
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 28, 2020