When it comes to cheap ingredients, it’s hard to beat potatoes. A big bag of potatoes is usually very affordable and goes a long way. With a 5 lb. bag of potatoes, you can feed your whole family 1-3 meals, or feed yourself for a week. They’re quite easy to store, as well – just find a dark, cool place and they’ll keep for quite a while.
A 5 lb. bag of fresh potatoes usually costs around $3-5, and frozen potatoes are even cheaper, usually. The great thing about frozen potatoes is that they’re already prepared – chopped, shredded, etc. – and they don’t grow sprouts like fresh ones do. (Ew, sprouts!)
Frozen potatoes are not only easy on your wallet, they result in great family meals. You don’t have to stick to sides or stir frys! There are a variety of wonderful casserole recipes you can make with frozen potatoes.
Here’s our suggestions of 11 ways to use frozen potatoes with recipes from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com.
11 Ways to Use Frozen Potatoes: Easy Casserole Recipes and More
- Biscuits and Gravy Sausage Casserole
- Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Beef and Hash Brown Bake
- Pork Hash Brown Casserole
- Grandma’s Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Cowboy Tater Tot Casserole
What’s your favorite frozen potato recipe?
- 12 Easy Crescent Roll Casserole Recipes - November 23, 2018
- Five Casseroles: 5-Ingredient Budget-Friendly Recipes - February 24, 2018
- 15 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy - October 27, 2017