Get in the spirit of the holiday season by making handmade ornaments that will make your spirits bright! Below you will find all of our favorite thrifty homemade ornaments, many of which are made with materials that you probably already have on hand.
Thrifty Handmade Ornaments
1. Upcycled Light Bulb Angel Ornament – This elegant and environmentally friendly craft is a great way to make use of household items.
2. Recycled Map Ornament – If you have never considered crafting with maps before, this fun and beautiful ornament is sure to change your mind.
3. Seriously Adorable Penguin Ornament – This precious little penguin is sure to spread holiday cheer this season.
4. Junk Mail Ornaments – This festive use for your junk mail will help you decorate for the holidays while also helping you clean up those piles of mail!
5. Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments – These Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments are an easy way to save money. It’s easy to transform extra coffee filters into gorgeous snowflakes.
6. Rustic Burlap Ornament – The best thing about this homemade ornament project is that it can be easily customized to fit your style and personality.
7. Surprisingly Gorgeous Brown Bag Ornament – It may surprise you that you can make such a beautiful ornament out of regular-old paper bags, but you definitely can!
8. Vintage Christmas Bauble Ornaments – You can add an old-fashioned touch to your Christmas tree with this tutorial for Vintage Bauble Ornaments.