Paper crafters, your moment has come. There’s no better time to shine than the holiday season when all of the paper craft ideas are (literally) at your fingertips. Homemade greeting cards can be the most budget-friendly gift idea! With some elbow grease and craft scissors, you can create a beautiful work of art that your loved ones will marvel at. Free printables make it even easier.
But where to find ideas for a fridge-worthy holiday card? AllFreePaperCrafts.com is a great resource for paper craft projects of all kinds. If you need inspiration for a homemade Christmas card, you’ll definitely find some.
It helps to decide on a theme. Do you want a more wintry or holiday-themed card? Do you like nature scenes or characters like Frosty? Do you want to reference a friend’s Game of Thrones obsession, for example? Whatever you’re going for, you can learn cool tricks and ideas of how to make your paper crafts really pop with our gorgeous homemade cards.
Here’s our collection of homemade greeting card ideas to use when making this year’s batch of cards!
12 Homemade Greeting Cards for the Holidays
- Butterfly Wreath Card
- Christmas Pixel Pop Up Card
- Christmas Pudding Card
- Free Printable Woodland Winter Cards
- Elegant and Simple Wreath Greeting Card
- Merry Christmas Holly Berry Card
- Candy Cane Swirl Christmas Card
- Wintry Happy Holidays Card
- Gingerbread House Card
- Green Pearlized Poinsettia Card
- Season’s Greetings Free Printable Cards
- Elegant Joy Pine Cone Card