Thanksgiving is just a few short weeks away, which means Black Friday is upon us, as well! Instead of fighting the crowds this year, why don’t you try crocheting some holiday gifts this year?
Whether you’re looking for a gift ideas for your co-workers, friends, or family, we’ve got you covered. From gifts in a jar to crochet candle holders, we’ve got something for every occasion. If you’re heading to a holiday cocktail party, then be sure to crochet a wine bag to accompany your bottle of vino.
Scroll down for our top picks for the holiday season. You will be surprised at how easy it is to create your very own homemade gifts for everyone on your list this year. We even have some great ideas if you want to wrap your gifts with yarn; check out our collection of 20 Ways to Wrap with Yarn.
Holiday Gifts to Crochet:
- Jar Lid Covers
- Crochet Jam Jar
- Mason Jar Cover
- Wide Mouth Canning Jar Cozy
- Hemp Mason Jar Cozy
- Snowflake Mason Jar Crochet Cozy
Crochet for Cocktail Parties:
- Easy Crochet Wine Glass Charms
- Single Skein Wine Bottle Cover
- One Hour Wine Bottle Cozy
- Dressed to Party Winter Bottle Accessories
- Learn to Crochet a Wine Carrier
What’s on your holiday wish list this year?
- 8 Budget-Friendly Meals Mom Made When She Didn’t Want to Cook - September 11, 2020
- 28 Cozy Craft Ideas for Fall - September 7, 2020
- Football Season Preview: 8 Budget-Friendly Crafts for Game Day - August 22, 2020