Baking homemade sweets and treats can get pricey when you add up all the ingredients you have to use. Some of the baking ingredients commonly used are actually incredibly easy to make at home. By making the ingredients, instead of buying them processed, you will save money and truly be cooking “from scratch”. On AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, there are loads of easy baking ingredient recipes to fill your pantry up with. Keep all of these simple recipes close at hand. Next time you realize you don’t have an ingredient, midway through baking, it will hardly be a problem!
8 Homemade Ingredients That Will Change Your Life
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice – This may just be our favorite baking ingredient. Make this spice blend recipe and you will be baking up all your fall favorites without spending too much money.
- How to Make Brown Sugar from Blessed Beyond a Doubt – Who knew it was so easy to do?
- Homemade Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting – This will become your go-to frosting recipe. It is easy to make, tastes great, and costs next to nothing to whip up.
- DIY Cake Flour from I Am Baker – Cake flour is super easy to make from pantry ingredients.
- Copycat Bisquick – Keep this handy homemade ingredient available at all times!
- Homemade Baking Powder from Surviving The Stores- If you go to bake up something good, and find you only have baking soda, you no longer need to panic. This baking powder recipe will be a lifesaver next time you go to bake.
- Make Your Own Extracts – Use this guide to make all kinds of homemade extracts like vanilla extract and almond extract.
- How to Make Sweetened Condensed Milk – This is one of the simplest recipes to make at home.
BONUS Printable Guide: 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients