Potlucks are some of the best parties to go to in the summertime. There are plenty of dishes to try and great company. Since everyone brings a different recipe, you can try a little of this and a little of that. An important part of attending a potluck is bringing your own dish to contribute. Just because you are low on cash, doesn’t mean you can’t bring a stellar dish. At AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have plenty of perfect potluck recipes that are cheap and easy to make. Try bringing one of these homemade potluck recipes and the whole party will beg you for your recipe.
2. Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs with Copycat J-Dawg Sauce – Two favorite (and budget-friendly) foods, bacon and hot dogs, come together in this easy potluck recipe. Kids will go wild for these.
3. Homemade Sweet Tomatoes Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad – This is a fun and patriotic take on the beloved potato salad. This is the perfect potluck side dish.
4. Tex-Mex Salad – This fresh salad recipe is filled with tasty ingredients and loads of cheese. This recipe is perfect for a Southern potluck.
5. Birthday Cake Pops – This cake pop recipe makes the best potluck dessert because they are so easy to serve!
Make sure you see the full collection of 20 Potluck Recipes That Will Save Your Life This Summer and your recipe will be the hit of your next potluck.
What’s Your Favorite Dish to Bring to a Potluck?
- How to Host a Christmas Party Without Breaking the Bank - December 7, 2017
- Home Style Restaurant Favorites: 6 Copycat Boston Market Recipes - January 7, 2017
- 7 Spring Copycat Dump Dinners - April 6, 2016