If you want to enjoy your summer without breaking the bank, we have got you covered. Our money-saving projects will help you have easy, breezy summer style that will cool you down and heat up your wardrobe at the same time. Your budget doesn’t have to stop you from having great seasonal style.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
Projects to Help You Have Easy, Breezy Summer Style
1. Lightweight Summer Infinity Scarf – This Lightweight Summer Infinity Scarf is the perfect summer accessory. The colors will brighten up any ensemble, but the light fabric won’t weigh you down or heat you up.
2. Simple Summer Pajamas – Stay cool during warm summer nights with these Simple Summer Pajamas. These pajamas are light, comfortable, and easy to wash.
3. Vintage Day Date Dress – This fun and flirty dress will invigorate your summer wardrobe with style. This flattering DIY dress is sure to become your new favorite piece.
4. DIY Summer Floppy Hat – With the DIY Summer Floppy Hat, you can take the shade with you. The wide brim of this floppy sun hat will keep the sun out of your face, and the hat is flexible enough that you can fold it up and always have it ready in your bag.
5. Anthropologie Maxi Skirt – Keep it classy with this Anthropologie Maxi Skirt. You will love the feeling of the fabric flowing around your legs. If you shy away from shorter skirts but hate wearing pants in the summer, you will love this DIY maxi skirt.
6. Summer Brunch Dress – This dress is both comfortable and chic. This dress is the perfect piece to throw on when you are looking for an effortless look.
7. Goddess DIY Maxi Dress – Have a carefree summer day in the Goddess DIY Maxi Dress. You will love having this dress on hand during the warm and sunny months of summer.