Potato chips have been a staple snack food for many years. The thin, crunchy texture comes with a salty, yet light taste. Today, grocery stores carry many more varieties of chips than they ever did. Now you can find all kinds of unexpected and delicious chips. They make veggie chips, chips cooked in healthy oils, and many more types. Many people have never considered making their own homemade chips, but here at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we want you to know how easy it is to make the treasured snack food.
With the aid of a TopChips Chip Maker all you need to do is to thinly slice the food you would like to “chip-ify” and place it on their chip cooking plate. The next step will wow you…place the chips in the microwave and hit start. In 3 to 5 minutes you will have perfectly crispy and oil-free homemade chips! Your homemade chips will be fresh, tasty, and best of all super cheap since you only need 1 ingredient! There are endless possible foods you can make into chips so get creative. If you don’t have one of these handy devices you can also bake your chips to keep them healthier than the store brands or enter are giveaway below to win a TopChips Chip Maker!
Recipes for Homemade Chips
- Radish Chips from She Makes A Home
- Homemade Banana Chips (Pictured top left)
- Cheddar Cheese Potato Chips from Gluten Free Recipe Box
- Homemade Healthy Doritos (Pictured top right)
- Zucchini Chips 4 Ways from The Cooper Collective
- Homemade Tortilla Chips (Pictured top center)
- Sweet Potato Chips from Skinny Sometimes
PLUS- Enter to Win Our TopChips Chip Maker giveaway!
This week at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have just the giveaway to get you excited. From now until December 8th, you can enter to win a TopChips Chip Maker Set. This easy to use set guides you through the quick process of making homemade chips. No oil or deep frying is necessary! They even include cooking times for any vegetable chip you can think of making. Read our full review here. Make sure you enter before it’s too late!
- 10 Toasty Classic Soup Recipes for Your Freezing Office - January 6, 2021
- Banana Split Lasagna and Friends: 6 Easy Dessert Lasagna Recipes - December 11, 2020
- Pilgrim Approved: 7 Budget-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes - November 18, 2020