One of the easiest ways to save money while also saving the environment is to make your own reusable grocery bags that you can take to the store or farmer’s market again and again. Below you will find fun bag patterns that will help you carry your groceries in style.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
Reusable Grocery Bags
1. Crocheted Produce Bag – Make your own produce bag and use it time and time again! You will love having this bag on hand when grocery shopping.
2. Green Shopper Grocery Bag – This one-of-a-kind bag stretches to accommodate all of your groceries. Never again will you need to use those unsightly plastic bags.
3. Best Knitted Grocery Bag (shown) – Make a few of these knit bags and keep them close at hand every time you go shopping.
4. Quick Fix Grocery Bag – You can make this quick and easy bag pattern using an old t-shirt.
5. Thrifty Market Bag – This reader favorite bag is sturdy enough to tote even your heftiest groceries.
6. DIY Grocery Bags for Produce – These DIY produce bags are specifically designed to help you bring your fruits and veggies home bruise-free!
7. Fabulous Farmer’s Market Tote – Even if you are a beginning sewer, you will be able to make this fun and eye-catching farmer’s market tote.
8. Farmer’s Market Grocery Tote (shown) – This durable bag pattern is guaranteed to help your groceries get from point A to point B.
9. Green Earth Grocery Bags – Learn how to make your own reusable grocery bags with plastic bags that you get from the grocery store! This pattern is great for upcycling!
What’s your favorite way to go green?
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 26, 2019
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 22, 2019
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 17, 2019