Beauty doesn’t have to break the bank! Below you will find crafts that are both beautiful and affordable. These crafts will definitely brighten up your life. These crafts are bright and beautiful enough to liven up your life, but they are also incredibly affordable. These fun, easy, and thrifty crafts will allow you to bring some beauty to your life while also keeping your money in the bank.
1. Beautiful Bird Box (shown) – This DIY gift box can be made in no time at all and with very little money. This stunning bird box is sure to impress anyone you choose to share it with.
2. Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf – If you hate to be confined by the constraints of crochet patterns, then you are guaranteed to enjoy making this Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf. This scarf can be made with any size hook and whatever yarn you choose.
3. Lovely Birthday Bracelet (shown) – Treat yourself by making yourself a Lovely Birthday Bracelet for your next big day. You will definitely feel special with this DIY jewelry project on your wrist. This project is also the perfect thing to make for a friend’s birthday gift.
4. Pretty Patchwork DIY Curtains – If you have a ton of leftover fat quarters lying around, make use of them by whipping up these Pretty Patchwork DIY Curtains.
5. Spring Fling Granny Scarf – Chunky yarn and a large hook combine to make fast work of this Spring Fling Granny Scarf. The open-work pattern of the scarf will allow you to wear it comfortably no matter what season it is.
6. Beautiful Bohemian Pillow (shown) – It’s easy to spruce up your living room with DIY home decor projects like this Beautiful Bohemian Pillow. This sewn pillow would be a lovely addition to your favorite chair, couch, or even to your bedroom.
7. Daisy Chain Scarf – Celebrate spring with this Daisy Chain Scarf. You will feel like you are wrapping yourself in beauty every time you don this lovely little scarf.