Sometimes the work week gets you down and you’d basically give your right arm for something sweet. The only problem is you’re already at home in your PJs when the cravings kick in. Your options: Go out and buy a dessert, or stay in and make a last minute dessert recipe!
To me, the choice is obvious—only one of these options allows me to stay in pajama pants. Time to raid the pantry!
With just a few budget-friendly ingredients, you can make a surprising variety of last minute desserts, from cobblers in a cup to mug cake recipes. Get your last minute dessert fix with our assortment of easy dessert recipes from TheBestDessertRecipes.com.
Last Minute Dessert Recipes for Weeknight Cravings
- 5 Minute Fudgy Mug Cake
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 10 Minute Guilty Pleasure Chocolate Cake
- 3 Minute Banana Mug Cake
What’s your go-to indulgent dessert? Let us know below in the comments!
- Last Minute Dessert Recipes for Weeknight Cravings - January 24, 2023
- Single-Cup Dessert Recipes for Your Lonely Hearts Club - January 19, 2023
- New Year, New You: 10 Healthy Dessert Recipes - December 30, 2022