What better way to celebrate Independence Day than with handmade crafts? Here you will find all of our favorite USA-inspired projects. Spend these last few days before the Fourth crafting up a patriotic storm. Fourth of July crafts were never so quick and easy.
From vintage crafts to easy tissue paper crafts, you’ll find a variety of Fourth of July decorations you can make in a pinch. You’ll have quite the patriotic pad.
Last Minute Fourth of July Crafts
1. Stunning & Lacey Patriotic Earrings – These gorgeous earrings certainly make a patriotic statement. You will love breaking these beauties out for the Fourth of July, Labor Day, and Memorial Day.
2. USA Pride Sign – It only takes a few simple steps to make this pretty party decoration. This glitzy sign is super fun, festive, and perfect for the Fourth of July.
3. Patriotic Coffee Filter Blooms – The great thing about this craft is that is uses coffee filters, which you most likely already have on hand. Make these fun blooms into a garland or use them to spruce up your tablescape.
4. Patriotic Ripple Bag – You can get great use out of this Patriotic Ripple Bag all year round. You can use it to tote around your knitting or crochet projects, or even to transport groceries and your farmer’s market haul.
5. Retro American Pride Rosettes – These retro rosettes are the perfect decoration to hang from your ceiling at your Fourth of July gathering. You can even use this project as a guideline for any special occasion. All you need to do is switch up the color combinations.
6. Party in the USA Wreath – Everyone will absolutely love seeing this wreath hanging on your front door this summer. This wreath will never go out of style, so you can use it for years to come.
7. Patriotic Fourth of July Banner – This versatile banner is suitable for both indoor and outdoor decorating. This banner is so attractive that you can leave it up from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
What’s your favorite tissue paper craft?
- Low-Cost Crafts for Your Kitchen - October 6, 2017
- Thrift Store Recipes and Projects + Fall Favorites - October 3, 2017
- Recycled Pickle Jar Santas - November 1, 2016