It’s pretty astounding that Halloween is this week. If you’re like me, you’ve been dreaming of Halloween all year, yet October is just breezing by. Usually, I’d have a ton of Halloween crafts done by now, and many crafters are already started on Christmas. My creative side is tsk-tsking at me.
It’s not too late, though! We can still make some last-minute Halloween crafts to celebrate. A great place to start is cheap kids Halloween party ideas. These are crafts that, by design, only take a few steps and are quick and easy. After all, they’re made for kids to enjoy at a party, so they have to be cheap and easy. Many of these recycled craft ideas use materials you already have around the house. Toilet paper roll crafts and mason jar crafts are super cheap!
Whether you’re making these Halloween crafts with kids or not, they’re lots of fun. Who can resist cute witches and ghosts? I love the variety and colors in Halloween crafts—that’s what makes them my favorite holiday crafts. You can choose scary, cute, sparkly and more! Halloween crafts have a lot to offer.
Last Minute Halloween Crafts: Mason Jar Crafts and More
- Curly Paper Pumpkin Craft
- Witchy Pinecone Owl
- Haunting Halloween Luminaries
- Hanging Toilet Paper Roll Bats
- Adorable Monster Halloween Treat Bags
- Autumn Leaf Windchime
- Charmingly Cute Mummy Candles
- No-Fuss Mason Jar Pumpkin Vase
- Mason Jar Witches
- Mini Pumpkin Spiders
- Boogeyman Bush Eyes – This is hilarious!
- Neon Skull Luminaries
Which easy Halloween craft is the cutest? Let us know below in the comments!
- Last-Minute Halloween Crafts: Mason Jar Crafts and More - October 28, 2019
- Unexpected Materials: Top 10 Crafts - August 9, 2019
- BFFS: 10 Friendship Bracelet Patterns to Make - June 27, 2019