Little old ladies hold food and cooking to the highest standard, so you know that recipes with their stamp of approval have to be good. You will find plenty of old-fashioned favorites below that will impress even the harshest critics. From casseroles to dessert salads and more, you can’t go wrong with these little old lady approved recipes. Enjoy!
Little Old Lady Approved Recipes
1. Grandma’s Favorite Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole – For a filling, down-home country favorite, try this recipe for Grandma’s Favorite Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole.
2. Frog Eye Salad – This recipe’s name might not be too appetizing, but it’s a fun and festive dessert salad that is sure to stir up some conversation.
3. The Most Magical Cake…EVER – You won’t believe how easy and magical this tasty cake is!
4. Little Old Lady Casserole – Little old ladies don’t play around, so that’s how you know that this recipe is delicious and wholesome. It has the little old lady stamp of approval!
5. Great Grandma’s Classic Cobbler – This classic cobbler recipe is as pretty as a picture. You can make this cobbler recipe with ingredients that you already have on hand.
6. Southern Gal Biscuits – Those Southern gals know what they’re doing, and they’re not messing around with these biscuits. These biscuits are easy to make and will have you hooked with just one bite. Serve them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
7. Mamaw’s Mexican Casserole – This casserole is so hearty and filling! This Tex-Mex favorite is perfect for your Sunday dinner.
Looking for more budget-friendly recipes to make? Check out FaveHealthyRecipes’ budget-friendly Pinterest board!
What is the best old-fashioned recipe that you have ever made?
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 24, 2022
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 9, 2022
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 3, 2022