Even though the holidays are over, you can enjoy the Christmas ham you made again and again with these thrifty recipes for leftovers. While soup is a cheap way to use up your leftovers, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes has rounded up even better ways to use your leftover ham.
Make a hearty casserole with Christmas ham and other ingredients you already have in your pantry. You can even freeze a casserole to make the leftovers last even longer! Plus, you’ll get a lot more meals out of a casserole than any other dish, which saves you time and money.
10 Ham Casserole Recipes
1. Roasted Potato and Ham Casserole – It’s as simple as throwing the ingredients in a baking dish and letting the oven do most of the work.
2. Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole with Ham – You’ll love your Christmas dinner leftovers for breakfast!
3. Ham and Potato au Gratin – Make a side dish that’s pumped up with extra meat.
4. Simple Potato and Ham Casserole – This is so easy to make that you could make this during a hectic weeknight and still have time to spare.
5. Leftover Ham Casserole – Use up the odds and ends in your kitchen in this noodle-based casserole. Who doesn’t love a good noodle casserole anyways?
6. Ham Croissant Breakfast Casserole – Feeling fancy? This casserole uses croissants and your leftover ham for an elegant morning meal.
7. Ham and Pasta Bake – Dinner is done right with the simple, but tasty, ingredients in this pasta bake.
8. Amish Ham Casserole – There’s no question that the Amish are amazing cooks! This recipe can be made with your holiday leftovers for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
9. Ham and Cheese Biscuit Pull-Apart Casserole – We love casseroles with biscuits in them and you will, too!
10. Ham and Pierogi Casserole – A unique recipe for your leftover Christmas ham.
Check out what else is in store for your leftovers with even more recipes in this collection of
14 Incredible Leftover Ham Recipes!