I will be the first to admit that my coffee habit may be a little over-the-top. Lately, I find myself spending way too much money on stocking coffee pods for making at home and work. While each individual pod seems inexpensive, they add up quickly, especially if you drink as much coffee as I do!
Simple Cups introduced a product that will revolutionize how you buy your coffee. Their reusable coffee cups are cheap, easy to use, and work great! We are teaming up with Simple Cups to offer our readers a chance to win these reusable pods. Be sure to comment to enter below.
Making your own coffee pods for popular coffee pod machines is easy with the Simple Cups, but also sustainable. A light filter is used, but other than that, there isn’t nearly as much garbage as a K-Cup produces.
You can even get super thrifty with your coffee AFTER drinking it! This project to make Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizers with your used coffee grounds is genius.
Simple Cups Giveaway
How to Enter:
Just comment on this blog post with an answer to this question and you will have a chance to win a prize pack of Simple Cups Reusable Coffee Cups!
What is your favorite coffee flavor?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person, per day. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here, on the blog, June 26th, 2017 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until June 25th, 2017 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment entry. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec and Puerto Rico.
- Gifted by Simple Cups, a SCS Direct Inc Brand.
- 10 Toasty Classic Soup Recipes for Your Freezing Office - January 9, 2019
- Banana Split Lasagna and Friends: 6 Easy Dessert Lasagna Recipes - December 12, 2018
- Pilgrim Approved: 7 Budget-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes - November 12, 2018