It’s starting to cool down as we head into autumn, and all those mason jars you bought this summer are going to get cold. Poor dears. You should crochet them some cute little sweaters to help them stay warm! Seriously though, crochet mason jar cozies are super adorable.
Mason jar crafts are still reigning as the most popular craft trend, and it’s easy to dress them up for each season. Whatever your fall theme – owls, harvest, Halloween – there’s sure to be a cute crochet cozy that will match. Crochet cozies are so easy to work up – they take barely any time at all!
Some crochet cozy patterns on AllFreeCrochet.com are technically for mugs, but it would be super easy to size them for a mason jar. Another idea is to add some fall-scented potpourri to your mason jar crafts. Suddenly, you have a super cute centerpiece for your dining room table or mantle.
If you like to make little gifts for your friends, a crochet cozy is a thoughtful, sweet gift. If you know an owl lover, I recommend starting with this Wise Owl Cozy, a reader favorite.
If you have mason jar crafts from this summer that you painted or used in centerpieces or lanterns, crochet cozys are a great way to upcycle those into easy fall decor. With just a little yarn, you can get your home ready for autumn.
Here’s our favorite free crochet patterns for cozies from AllFreeCrochet.com.
Upcycle Your Summer Mason Jar Crafts With Crochet Mason Jar Cozies for Fall
- Crochet Skull Mason Jar Cozy – Perfect for spooky Halloween decor!
- Hemp Mason Jar Cozy
- Basic Mason Jar Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Harvest Colors Crochet Candle Cozies
- Trio of Halloween Cozies by Red Heart Yarn
- Wise Owl Cozy
- Star Stitch Crochet Pumpkin Cozy
- Cute Fox Coffee Cozy
Bonus: Here’s a super cute Candy Corn Soap Dispenser Cozy! If you like Bath & Body Works soap, good news – this pattern will fit those bottles.
Did you make any mason jar crafts this summer?
- Crochet Christmas Decorations: 5 Crochet Christmas Tree Skirts - December 17, 2020
- 8 Budget-Friendly Meals Mom Made When She Didn’t Want to Cook - September 11, 2020
- 28 Cozy Craft Ideas for Fall - September 7, 2020