Are you having a Memorial Day get-together? It’s so much fun to kick off the summer by chowing down with family and friends. Hopefully the sun is shining, the grill is sizzling and everyone’s having a blast. Having a three-day weekend doesn’t hurt, either.
It’s pretty easy to figure out your main dishes for Memorial Day potlucks, because almost everyone wants hamburgers and hot dogs. (Don’t forget about your gluten-free and vegetarian friends, though.) Appetizers are more fun, in my opinion. It’s a chance to try out all kinds of snacks that you wouldn’t make on a regular day!
When it comes to easy appetizer recipes, you’ll also want to find budget-friendly ideas so that you aren’t spending a fortune on your cookout. By combining cheap ingredients like crescent roll dough with fun flavors, you can make creative appetizers. Ground beef recipes are great too. We’re seeing many cheeseburger-inspired appetizer recipes this year – how patriotic! 🙂
Celebrate this patriotic holiday with our round-up of Memorial Day recipes!
10 Memorial Day Recipes: Easy Appetizer Recipes
- King Ranch Chicken Shells – Super popular!
- Market Day Zesty Snack Tray
- Pretty Party Pinwheels
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos
- Reuben Crescent Rolls
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Muffin Tin Corn Dog Bites – Genius!
- Easy Ranch Dip
What are you serving this Memorial Day?
- 8 Budget-Friendly Meals Mom Made When She Didn’t Want to Cook - September 11, 2022
- Amish Life: 8 Bishop-Approved Amish Recipes - August 2, 2022
- Not Just Hot Dogs Doing Flips: 12+ Drive-In Movie Eats - July 4, 2022