Nuke it. Zap it. Whatever you call it, microwaving anything is modern magic. You can find just about any food in microwave form… instant gratification! Bonus: microwave foods are usually super cheap, whether they’re frozen or made from simple ingredients you have on-hand. When your sweet tooth is acting up, a microwave dessert recipe is just the ticket.
With the holiday season just around the corner, you’ll want to kick off your shoes and enjoy yourself without spending a lot of time or money. Our microwave dessert recipes are the perfect way to make the sweetest of this fall season!
Whether you’re heading back to school and want some delicious, easy-to-make dorm room desserts or you’re just too busy to bake this fall, you’ll find your favorite flavors amongst our collection of budget-friendly recipes.
The best thing about microwave dessert recipes is that they take merely minutes! That gives you plenty of time to do more important fall things, like rake leaves and winter-proof your home. Take a break from your hard work and reward yourself with a quick and easy dessert; you deserve it.
We gathered out favorite microwave dessert recipes for fall including the best fall flavors: apple and pumpkin. Who can resist? Just pop these simple desserts into the microwave and enjoy a gooey, addicting treat on a cool autumn day.
Microwave Dessert Recipes for Fall
- 2-Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Chocolate Nutella Mug Cake
- 4-Ingredient Apple Cider Muddy Buddies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Mug Cake
- Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle
- 3-Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Thin Mint Diet Coke Mug Cake
- Microwave Rocky Road Candy
Which easy dessert recipe appeals most to you? Let us know below in the comments!
- Microwave Dessert Recipes for Fall - September 28, 2019
- 16 Breakfast Dessert Recipes Because You’re A Princess - February 13, 2019
- Last Minute Dessert Recipes for Weeknight Cravings - February 5, 2019