Spring is finally here! We have brought you all of the best spring crafts and recipes so that you can celebrate the season to the fullest extent. Spring means sunshine, flowers, and plenty of cheer, and we are sure that all of these projects and recipes will put some spring in your step.
To make sure that you never miss another budget project or recipe, click here to find out how you can sign up for our free Cheap Eats and Thrifty Crafts newsletter. With just a few clicks, you can have projects and recipes like these delivered to your inbox every week!
Must-Have Spring Craft Projects
1. Spring Blooms Handmade Mother’s Day Card (pictured) – The perfect way to show your mom that you care is to make her a heartfelt, handmade card! This pretty project is sure to make your mom feel special this Mother’s Day.
2. Flirty Spring Rings – These cute rings are the perfect way to add a bit of color to any springtime outfit.
3. Spring Bling Bird’s Nest – You can make this fun Easter decoration and then enjoy it for years to come. Plus, this project costs less than $10 to make.
Must-Have Spring Recipes
1. Perfect Spring Pasta – This recipe features peas and asparagus for a light and fresh spring meal that offers the best of the season’s vegetables.
2. Carrot Cake Poke Cake (pictured) – Something about spring just screams carrot cake. This fun poke cake recipe puts a twist on traditional carrot cake. You can make this delicious cake recipe for either Easter or Mother’s Day.
3. Creamy Cucumber Salad – This cucumber salad recipe makes for a light and refreshing lunch option as the weather turns warmer. One of the best things about this picnic-perfect recipe is that you can make it in only ten minutes.
What are you most looking forward to this spring?
- Straight from the Test Kitchen: Easy Hasselback Potatoes - April 24, 2022
- Cheap Amish Recipes and Crafts - April 9, 2022
- The Best Easy Potato Recipe: Simple Salt-Baked Potatoes - April 3, 2022